The procedure for reporting player dismissals is as follows:
- On the game sheet – write down the player(s) number/team and approximate time of dismissal.
- Record the player names as written on the game sheet (i.e. take a photo, or write down in a notepad)
- If any clubs wish to have a copy of the report, inform they need to contact the BRLRA Secretary via their club management (once submitted, a copy can be made if required)
- Call or SMS the BRLRA Secretary (if there is no response within a few hours – try again)
- Complete the form on this page – preferably in the home environment and submit. It will would best to write a lengthy report in a word processor or similar software and then cut and paste into the report section.
- The Secretary will review and contact you of any changes and will return a full copy back to you via email.
- DEADLINE 9pm Sunday for all RLB Games